Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Food For Thought!



I started this post thinking how cute these photos were and wanting to share them.  As i was looking at them i started to ask myself "if animals of different species can put aside their differences to help each other then why cant we humans, of so called higher intelligence, do the same?   Did these animals say to themselves, "I cant help you, you are not the same as me?"  Food for thought people!
















Thanks for Visiting Living In The Land of Oz



3 comments:

  1. Aw I love this post Lynda it's adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are suppose to be reflecting on the poor state of the human race ie heavy stuff not thinking adorable!!!!!!! You are a lost cause, its all pussy cats, fluffy bunnies and Zen lists for you. Ha!

      Delete
  2. Lol . I know . That reminds me of Brett explaining somthing to me and a cat walked past and I just changed the whole subject to " oh look at that cute cat awwwwww. " End of explanation lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I enjoy making connections with my readers. Hope you enjoyed your visit.