Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

The Girl Becomes a Lady - Now work it Baby!


What do you think?   Is this my best side?


Maybe this side is better.


Or perhaps a full profile so you can see my gorgeous locks.   Those members of my family that are hairless here (she is a pedigree Chinese Crested Powderpuff) don't know what they are missing.

If you cant tell, I've been to the hairdressers groomers today and as all girls know, getting yourself doo by a handsome gay guy is just the thing.  (No disrespect Matt).   I think he's just wonderful.  I was a little nervous meeting him but he knew just where to give me that little rub here and there and he was oh so gentle with me my first time.  I think ill put this down to a good experience and tell my Mum that we can visit him again.

You too could look this good if you call Matt from Wag' in Tails  0407 567 717.
............................................................................................................................................................

One of the best things about Tilly's new groomer is that he is right next door to my friend Ella in Lara, so instead of making an appointment for him to bring his dog washing trailer to me, i volunteered to go to him. Any excuse to grab some girlfriend time.  A play in the garden, some chookie time finished off with a cappuccino and Tilly was finished her new doo. Its always a little strange to see her without her double coat but I'm sure that she will be more comfortable and less likely to knot.   Its still a little cold outside at night but since she spends her nights under the doona tucked into the small of my back or behind my bent knees i don't think we have to worry about her getting cold.

Remember this?


This was her last groom and you can see how much she has grown.  Much more a lady now, NOT!!!


Tilly thinks she is a cat and walks along the tops of the couches.  She will take her ball up there and throw it off by herself and then run and get it.  No waiting around for those lazy people to do it.  Before i leave in the morning and she has watched me have a shower by pushing open the bathroom door, to make sure i haven't gone down the plughole (that's a laugh), she is waiting for me on the end of the couch just near the bathroom for a cuddle. Then she hops onto the ottoman while i am putting on my shoes for another cuddle. This has to be a quick job because while i am putting on one sock, she takes off with the other.  Then just as I'm about to leave the house she runs and hops onto the top of the above couch, which is just near to front door, for just one more cuddle.


I love my tummy being rubbed.  
If you think that's bad you should see the manic behaviour when i get home.  I couldn't possible hold onto a camera to show you.  She jumps like she is a yo yo as high as my chest vertically from the floor up.  Over and over again until she is warn out and i can scoop her up for a cuddle.  If i try before this she is just manic legs going everywhere.  Too much excitement, Mum is home!!!!!

I wish i could work out how to put a voice memo on here and then you could hear her talking.  Its hilarious and very Scooby Doo.

Thanks for Visiting Living In The Land Of Oz

1 comment:

  1. I can see that your Tilly is definitely a member of the family, Lynda. She certainly lets you know she misses you during the day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I enjoy making connections with my readers. Hope you enjoyed your visit.